The handle is angled to be ergonomically correct, they will feel great in your hand and are easy to use. Our beer steins, often referred to as tankards or beer mugs, are cast one at a time in our bronze mold. After we remove the outer rough service we then solder in a solid pewter bottom - no glass bottoms here! The solder joint is then blended and finished by hand our on traditional small lathe. The handle is then carefully soldered to the body by the Pewtersmith. The tankard is then given a final touch-up and inspection by hand, this ensures that every tankard meets the high quality standards of our company. Our tankards are designed to keep your beer, or your favorite beverage, cold for longer.
Great wedding gift, birthday gift, retirement gift, or for other occasions gift
Our tankards are special. They make the perfect gift when a high-quality and touch of class is warranted. Your best man or groomsman will know how special they are to you when they receive one of this tankards as a wedding thank you. Made to be used, our tankards are as beautiful as they are serviceable. The pewter bases are all slightly wider than the tops for stability. The walls are heavy and thick to keep your favorite brew nice and cold. Perfect for you or as the perfect gift.
Looking for a gift to Personalize?
Add a personal touch to the tankard. We are happy to engrave a person's name, monogram, and/or your own personal message. When you add your personal message the tankard becomes even more personal. It is your life-time message to the recipient.
Each beer stein meets our quality specifications:
- Individual tankard is hand cast from our special lead-free Queen's Metal pewter.
- Solid construction - each tankard weighs approximately 20 ounces
- Solid and durable feel in your hand
- 4-1/2" high
- Holds 16 fl. oz.
- Satin finish
- Personalize with engraving - select style and enter text above
- For more complex personalization needs call customer service at 603.569.4944
- Personalization is done on the front of the body (handle is on your right when holding the tankard with personalization facing you.