Anniversary | Northwood, NH
While most of our custom projects are ornaments, we offer a
variety of customizable products such as glassware, pins, keychains and coins.
For Northwood’s 250th anniversary they decided to have us create a
custom coin for the occasion. Northwood is a town in Rockingham County, New
Hampshire. It borders Deerfield, Epsom and Strafford, Barrington and
Nottingham. It was first settled in 1763. To learn more about Northwood click
Hollis, New Hampshire 2021 Christmas Ornament
Hollis Custom Pewter Ornament
Last year we created a custom ornament for Hollis, New Hampshire. They chose a style of ornament that features a number of iconic town structures with the text on the bottom rim. The featured elements are the Hollis Public Library, City Hall, the Hollis Monument with an American Flag and the Congregational Church of Hollis. Hollis was incorporated in 1746. It borders with Brookiline and Amherst, NH and Pepperell, MA.
Central Fire Station | Dover, NH
Cranbrook Tower | Guilford, Connecticut
6th Ornament in Series
Each year, we’ve created custom ornaments for the Guilford Keeping Society beginning in 2016. This year, the Cranbrook Tower is featured. It is a cylindrical stone water tower built in 1869. The tower was built to supply water to the Abel Chittenden house at 1 Broad Street in Guilford Connecticut.
Swing Bridge in Milford, NH
The Swing Bridge in Milford, NH
The Swing Bridge is a 200 foot iron cable suspended footbridge, spanning the Souhegan River in Milford New Hampshire. Built in 1889, pedestrians continue to use the bridge to this day. It's located on Souhegan St. and crosses the river into downtown near Pine St. The custom ornament was commissioned by the Milford Historical Society.
Castle in the Clouds | Gazebo
Castle in the Clouds – 6th of Series
The Castle Preservation Society has commissioned Hampshire Pewter to do a sixth custom ornament for their Castle in the Clouds series. The custom piece we have collaborated on features the pergola located at the Lucknow Estate. It shows a flower lined colonnade which borders the Castle Garden. Click below to learn more.